Why’s it so great to work at White Recruitment?
We’re always looking for enthusiastic, ambitious individuals to work at White Recruitment. While our mission is to help candidates and clients reach our full potential, we believe that this should extend to our employees.
For this reason, we’ve done our utmost to make WR a place where staff love to come to work every day, with the opportunity to grow, develop, and take their career in the direction that they want to take. So, why is it so great to work at White Recruitment?
Here’s just some of the things on offer to our staff:
- A completive salary and uncapped commission – it really is ‘you get out what you put in.’
- Regular sales prizes and incentives, including the ‘Whiteonian of the Month Award’ – where the winner is rewarded with a bottle of champagne.
- Continuous training and development, with the opportunity for all employees to take internal and external programs from award winning recruitment trainers.
- Employee forums to promote engagement and innovation.
- A comprehensive private healthcare cashback plan.
- Free lunch, fruit and refreshments daily!
- Hands-on directors who offer great direction and leadership.
- Regular staff socials and team building events.
But don’t just take it from us, listen to what some of our employees had to say:
‘People should apply to be a Whiteonian because there’s hundreds of different opportunities to progress. Whether you want to be a leader, or key account manager, it’s all there. Most mportantly, if you’re self-driven and motivated, you’re free to reach your potential’ – Dexter Way, Lead Recruiter
‘Here at WR I feel completely valued from my manager and both directors which makes me want to go to work each day. Enjoying what you do cannot be understated. For anyone willing to work hard and put in the effort I would definitely recommend joining WR!’ – Jack Lloyd, Recruiter, WR Logistics
‘Joining White was one of the best decisions I’ve made in my life, because it’s given me a lot of opportunity to do things I enjoy inside and out of work. It’s genuinely a thrilling place to work’ – Martin Doig, Divisional Manager,
‘The working environment in the team is really relaxed. Training and development is continuous and always reviewed with your manager. If you’re ambitious and have drive, then you’ll succeed. If I could sum up my time at White Recruitment, it would be: challenging rewarding and enjoyable.’- Steph Wood, Recruiter, WR Health
What do we look for?
So, what do we look for in an employee? We look for people who are smart, driven, organised and outgoing. People who have the ability to establish, develop and maintain great relationships and want to succeed in life. Above all, we look for people who match ours core values. All Whiteonians:
- Act fearless – Whiteonians act fearless. We’re daring in pursuing clients, confident about delivering results, and unafraid of challenging the status quo
- Show Grit – Whiteonians show grit. That means displaying courage, character, persistence – and a passion for success.
- Work Together – Whiteonians work together. By providing positive, honest and reliable experiences, we form beneficial partnerships with clients, candidates and each other.
- Are Smart – Whiteonians are smart. By constantly learning about our sectors, we can think strategically, present solutions that our competitors can’t, and keep an eye on the long game.
So, if you’re entrepreneurial, determined, and working in an environment full of perks and incentives appeals to you – why not apply to work at White Recruitment?
Want to know more? Give us a call on 0330 333 5074 today