Air Conditioning Engineer
Air Conditioning Engineer – No call out rota
Had enough of being call-out to jobs at the weekend and evening? Looking to get home at a sensible time? This is a great opportunity to work for an air conditioning contractor who holds several long-standing contracts with clients in London and the home counties who does not have an on-call rota
Your responsibilities will include:
- Installing, repairing, and maintaining a wide range of air conditioning systems, including split, multi-split, and central air systems
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting technical issues with HVAC equipment
- Conducting routine inspections and preventive maintenance to ensure optimal system performance
- Proven experience as an Air Conditioning Engineer or HVAC Technician
- Strong knowledge of various air conditioning systems and their components
- Salary £45,000 to £50,000 depending on experience
- Hours 7.30am to 4pm
- 28 days holiday
- 8% pension
- Van, laptop, phone
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
WR HVAC | M&E are #1 recruitment partner for HVAC jobs. Our customers include a range of large and small M&E companies, manufacturers and suppliers of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment. We recruit UK wide for sales, management and technical jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.