Data Analyst – Chichester – £25,000-£30,000 (Pro Rata) – 12 Month FTC
Data Analyst required to join a thriving food producing business in Chichester working on a 12 month fixed term contract basis.
As the successful Data Analyst you will be involved in building and delivering BI, data and reporting solutions within the business, ensuring readily accessible management information for all users through the identification, design and implementation of business system and process improvements.
You will also be responsible for providing the business & stake holders with high quality data visualisations and analysis to help answer key institutional questions and enable evidence-based decision making and will be the database administrator for MS SQL Server based systems.
Salary – £25,000-£30,000 per annum
Working hours – 8am-5pm Monday-Friday
- The identification, design and implementation of business system and process improvements.
- Provide the business & stake holders with high quality data visualisations and analysis to help answer key institutional questions and enable evidence-based decision making.
- To act as the database administrator for MS SQL Server based systems, including the planning, development and overall ownership of the database infrastructure.
- Develop and test new application functions and features for existing business systems
- Interpret data and analyse results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing BI reports.
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies.
- Conduct system testing and user acceptance testing (UAT).
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, identifying improvements, and implementing solutions.
- Design and implementation of tables, stored procedures, functions, models, security and jobs within all SQL applications.
- Assist with reconfiguration, translation and migration of data in systems.
Skills & Experiences:
- Previous experience in a Data Analyst, Business Data Analyst or BI Analyst role is essential.
- Experience with reporting packages (Business Objects etc), databases (SQL etc).
- Highly proficient in querying and modifying in SQL Server including general DBA tasks.
- Experience using statistical packages for analysing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc).
- Experience of visualisation tools (Qlik, Power BI, Tableau, Crystal reports etc.).
- Strong experience of installing, administering and troubleshooting SQL environments to resolve critical database issues including SQL Server 2008, 2012 and 2016.
- Knowledge of database design and programming (T-SQL)
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately WR Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.