European Express Freight Coordinator
European Express Coordinator – Burntwood – Up to £25,000
To provide additional operational assistance to our European Road Freight team, allowing further development of the company’s freight offering with existing and new customers.
Full time – Monday to Friday – 8:30AM – 17:30PM
Up to £25,000 – depending on experience
Annual Bonus (Tax-Free) for Employees
Training & Development Opportunities
* To generate sales / profit linked directly to the current business plan. Focus and drive to achieve targets, budgets, and results.
* Taking phone/e-mail enquiries from customers
* Using freight exchanges
* Quoting customers on the phone/calling them back ASAP with quotes/trying to secure bookings on the phone
* To identify any new sales opportunities for existing customers and effectively present key features of our services (new and existing) to secure new business for other markets.
* Logging quotes on the Quote Tracker
* Administering the whole booking process (with customers and hauliers), entering bookings onto our bespoke operations system and tracking loads through from booking to delivery
* Covering loads with hauliers, checking on them on the day of loading, making sure they will be ‘tipped’ in time and dealing with any problems they may have
* Consulting with EU customs brokers/agents to organise EU customs for our clients.
* Proactively liaising with customer
* Experience in European Road Freight would be preferred but not essential for this role
* A background in logistics would beneficial not not essential
* Graduates who are looking to get into the industry
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.