HGV Workshop Administrator
HGV Workshop Administrator required in Foston, Derby
A busy haulage company are looking for a HGV Workshop Administrator to join a small team responsible for maintaining and repairing their fleet of heavy goods vehicles.
Previous experience in a haulage / motor trade workshop or garage is essential.
Knowledge of the HGV / LGV industry is required.
The Details – HGV Workshop Administrator
- £24,500 – £26,500
- Monday – Friday
- 07:30 – 16:30
- Workshop Administrator is needed to arrange and coordinate the maintenance of HGV’s
- You will be liaising with external business to order parts and book vehicles in to the workshop
- All workshop staff must ensure full compliance with health & safety policies
- Workshop Administrator must keep all records up to date and accurate
- You will need to liaise with people at all levels across the business when needed
- Previous experience in the motor vehicle environment
- Knowledge of the HGV industry
- Excellent Administration skills
- Strong communicator
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.