Internal Account Manager – Construction
My client are expanding and now hiring an Account Manager. The role requires a proactive experienced Sales Executive / Account Manager with practical DIY or heating systems knowledge.
Working with trade partners you will build on existing relationships and seek out new ones. B2B sales selling to the trade: distributors and contractors.
A manufacturer of energy efficient heating systems, heating products. The company design and manufacture products and sell to trade customers.
(Following 2 weeks of extensive product training)
- You will manage the complete sales process from lead generation to handover of orders to the operations team.
- Keep in regular contact with existing, past and target trade customers by phone and email
- Create and maintain sales pipeline by phoning prospects to generate new business
- Compile quotations and follow up
- Deal with incoming enquiries by phone and email promptly and efficiently
- Upsell and cross-sell where possible
- Be an expert of the company’s product portfolio – a trusted advisor
- Be a brand ambassador
Hours 07:30am to 16:30pm, Mon to Fri (Office Based)
- Previous office-based telephone sales experience possibly a telesales executive looking for a more interesting role.
- Strong Account Management and account development experience
- Knowledge / experience in the construction or heating industry or practical DIY experience perhaps from personally renovating your house
- Able to read and understand architect drawings – ideally
- Positive, proactive, and punctual
- Full UK Driving Licence
- To £40K
- Bonus OTE +£3K
- 28 days holiday
- Laptop, pension
WR HVAC | M&E are #1 recruitment partner for HVAC jobs. Our customers include a range of large and small M&E companies, manufacturers and suppliers of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment. We recruit UK wide for sales, management and technical jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.