Mechanical Design Engineer – Int/md to Snr – Building Services
Intermediate to Senior standard Mechanical Design Engineer
Working with a multi-office MEP Building Services Consultant seeking to expand their Exeter main base with a progressive Intermediate to Senior standard Mechanical Design Engineer professional at this time.
Our client offer expert advice and design services across the spectrum of Mechanical, Electrical and Public Health systems along with Low Carbon Energy Assessment to advise on Renewable Technologies.
The forward-thinking group are always keen to evolve with present best practice standard provided to cost-effect and low energy solutions.
This opportunity will allow an established Mechanical-specific Design Engineer a varied project sector access on new build, refurbishment, fit-out, further workings.
The Role –
– Drawing, design, calculation of wide-ranging Mechanical specific systems within the built environment
– Involvement in pricing of varying size level projects in an array of building services sectors
– Leadership and guidance of junior Mechanical specialist colleagues
– Client-facing, interaction with ranging professionals involved along project process
– Possess relevant degree or equivalent in order to undertake successful career within Building Services Engineering
– Capable of operating design, drawing, calculation, further project tasks autonomously
– Solid communicator who is able to correspond with external project parties, individuals
– Proficiency in Mechanical specific industry software such as AutoCAD, MS Excel, further
– To £55k per annum
– 25 days annual holiday, excluding bank holidays
– Hybrid working model
– Opportunity to progress career within group
– Pension contribution
WR HVAC | M&E are #1 recruitment partner for HVAC jobs. Our customers include a range of large and small M&E companies, manufacturers and suppliers of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment. We recruit UK wide for sales, management and technical jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.