Multi-Modal Export Coordinator
Graduate – Multimodal Export Coordinator – Horsforth – Up to £25,000
This freight forwarder who has been established since the early 90s are looking for a graduate to join there growing team in Horsforth, Leeds.
You will be fully trained to be able to deliver end to end operations including customs, for key existing clients from start to finish.
Position: Graduate – Multi-modal Export Coordinator
Department: Multi-modal – Sea + Air
Hours: 8.30am to 5.00pm – Monday to Friday
Location: Horsforth, Leeds
Day to day:
- Delivering start to finish operations from rate negotiation to invoicing
- Working across both Sea, Road and Air freight
- Complete import customs entries
- Managing own accounts and liaising with overseas agents and carriers
- General admin
- experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of
- education and experience.
- Effective interpersonal skills, including proven abilities to listen, comprehend, effectively
- communicate clearly and concisely to obtain positive results.
- Pro-active, strong organizational skills.
- Good computer skills (Excel, Word).
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.