I’m recruiting a Production Manager to join a fast-growing manufacturer in Gloucester.
The successful applicant may have had experience as a Production Manager, Production Supervisor, Senior Production Engineer, Works Manager, Shift Manager, Manufacturing Manager or similar.
- Working with internal teams to hire new members of staff for the manufacturing team
- Ensuring safety, quality, and productivity requirements/standards are met
- Positively reinforcing group values which includes a safety-first culture.
- Effectively managing a new manufacturing team
- Travel to the other sites as required.
- Efficiently managing the production resources & employees
- Setting and delivering manufacturing goals and objectives in collaboration with the Manufacturing Manager.
- Control of manufacturing resources to achieve maximum productivity and material utilisation
- Ensure strict compliance with all Standard Operating Procedures with particular reference to
- Work collaboratively with all internal departments e.g. HSE, Quality, Engineering
- Conducting employee performance reviews and managing employee performance.
- Carrying out any other reasonable duties that may be requested from time to time
- Experience in a similar leadership role within manufacturing environment (Production Manager, Production Supervisor, Senior Production Engineer, Works Manager, Shift Manager, Manufacturing Manager or similar)
- Knowledge of CI/Six Sigma methodologies
- Experience managing production operatives, project engineers or similar
- Experience managing teams through periods of transition (growth, site moves etc.)
* Salary circa £50,000
* 26 days of annual leave + bank holidays
* 3% Employer Pension Contribution
* Income protection scheme
* Private medical cover
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.