A hugely successful engineering company working in a highly regulated engineering sector, is seeking a Project Manager to join their team due to continued growth.
As the successful Project Manager you will have experience of contract management as well as managing sub-contractors and will have experience of cost control and budget management in previous roles.
Experience working in a highly regulated industry such as machine build, defence, aerospace, oil & gas / petrochemical and nuclear would be highly beneficial. All successful applicants must be eligible for SC Clearance.
This role would suit someone who has held one of the following job titles: Contract Manager, Project Manager, Senior Project Engineer, Project Lead.
Car allowance – £4,800
Monday-Thursday 08:30-17:00 and Friday 08:30-16:30
Private health care
Pension 6% company contribution
25 days holiday + bank holidays
Death in service 4x annual salary
Cycle to work scheme
- Manage defined project scope to required quality, budget and programme
- Strict adherence to customer’s specification and standards
- Preparation of accurate project and financial reports
- Manage engineering, design and Turn Key projects
- Manage all project functions including design, engineering, procurement, subcontracted manufacture, build, testing and installation
- Monitor and control projects to ensure they are delivered to budget and programme
- Manage sub-contracts for manufacturing, fabrication and specialist services
- Manage procurement of bought-out items
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship with the client thereby ensuring their expectations are understood and met
- Understand and manage all risks associated with projects
- Extensive project management experience.
- Experience within aerospace, defence , oil & gas, pharmaceutical, petrochemical, nuclear, machinery design, of another heavily regulated industry would be advantageous.
- Must have previous experience of cost-control and budget management.
- Contract management and sub-contract management experience would be advantageous.
- Experience of risk registers / risk management, project quality plans or similar.
- SC Cleared or able to obtain SC Clearance
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.