Quality Manager – Gloucester – £45,000-£52,000 (DOE)
Quality Manager required to join a fast-growing manufacturer based in Gloucester, near Gloucester Quays.
As the successful Quality Manager you will be responsible for managing all aspects relating to the Quality Management System and Quality Controls across the organisation maintaining the company’s compliance to ISO9001:2015.
You will also be responsible for managing a team consisting of Senior Quality Engineers, Quality Engineers, Laboratory Technicians, Inspectors and Inspection Supervision and will cover all areas of quality management from goods-inwards to dispatch.
Salary – £45,000-£52,000
Working hours – 08:30-16:45 (Mon-Thurs) 8:30-16:15 (Fri)
34 days of annual leave, including Bank Holidays
3% Employer Pension Contribution
Life Assurance x 3
Income protection scheme
Private medical cover
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Day to day Management of the Quality team
- Manage integration of new processes
- New product / processes, development and implementation of robust quality controls
- Management of all on-site 3rd party audits and supplier audits when required
- Reviewing non-conformance close out and reviews (CAPA)
- Management for 8D activities
- Management of monthly Quality report for board of directors
- Management of quality complaints
- Continual improvement of the quality management system and inspection techniques.
- 3-5 years Quality Management experience in manufacturing environment
- Experienced working within AS9100rev D, / ISO9001:2015 certified organisations would be highly advantageous.
- Ability to read and interrogate engineering drawings including geometric dimensioning and tolerancing
- Will ideally hold a lead auditor’s certificate in a recognised quality management system
- Experienced in 8D activities
- Good knowledge of PPAP, SPC
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.