Quality Systems Engineer
Quality Systems Engineer – Witney, Oxfordshire – Hybrid Working – £40,000-£45,000 – ISO13485 Experience Needed!
Quality Systems Engineer with experience in QMS implementation required to join a global technology company based in the Oxford area.
As the successful Quality Systems Engineer you will be responsible for implementing and maintaining ISO13485 across the site. The role requires someone who is adaptable and able to understand and work with high technology products, speaking to customers with confidence regarding the company product portfolio and services.
This role offers great development opportunities and could potentially lead into management in the future.
Salary – £40,000-£45,000
Hybrid working offered
25 days holiday + bank holidays, increasing with length of service + an extra rest day off every month.
3% company pension
Health cash plan
Cycle to work scheme
- Implement quality vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures.
- Drive continuous improvements.
- Implement methodologies to ensure that products and services exceeds customer needs within project timescales
- Lead effective implementation of my client’s QMS throughout the company (ISO13485 & ISO14001)
- Lead 3rd party audits and accreditations.
- Utilise KPIs and other suitable tools to measure.
- Maintain Quality System and regulatory compliance, including continual review and implementation of changes.
- Lead internal audits program.
- Liaise with external regulatory and customer auditors, leading and managing audit teams as required to ensure compliance.
- Collate, summarise and communicate quality performance through metrics data.
- Liaise with cross functional teams and external stakeholders to implement an effective, documented process that defines quality requirements, best practices and training materials to support continuous improvement initiatives
- Must have experience in Quality System implementation (ISO9001, ISO13485, ISO14001)
- Must have experience maintaining and ideally implementing ISO13485.
- Must be an experience practitioner of Quality tools such as FMEA, SPCM, 8D, DMAIC, Six Sigma
- Lead Auditor ISO9001 and/or ISO13485 is desirable.
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.