Technical Manager / Electrical Engineering Manager / Design Manager
I’m recruiting a Technical Manager to join a leading manufacturer of lighting products based in West Yorkshire.
Due to internal promotion, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an electrically-biased technical manager to manage a team of up to 10, whilst remaining hands-on with the design and development of cutting-edge technology.
Previous experience may have been as an Electrical Design Manager, Technical Manager, Engineering Manager, Head of department or Lead Electrical Engineer.
- Responsible for new product design and development (NPI / NPD)
- Managing up to 10 employees across several departments
- Overseeing assembly and build
- Providing on-site technical support
- Provide training for customers and employees
- Formally qualified in Electrically-biased engineering discipline
- Experience in technical management role
- AutoCAD 2D & 3D experience, or similar CAD package
- Experience in lighting industry (industrial, commercial, residential) preferred but not essential
- Knowledge of lighting design with Relux or Dialux would be a bonus
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.