Manufacturing Recruitment Team Manager
- Start Date
- Recruitment, Sales, Business Development, Manager, Leading a team, Client Liaison, Negotiation
- Work for Us
- £30000-£35000 per annum(commission)
- Emily Christmas
We are looking for a Team Manager with a proven track record to join and lead our Manufacturing team.
You will already have experience leading a team and have a hunger to lead a team to smashing through their targets and exceeding expectations, as well as exceeding your own personal billing targets.
You will have a track record of winning and servicing new business within the manufacturing sector either permanent or contract.
You will likely currently be a Team Leader, Principal Recruitment Consultant, Divisional Manager, Recruitment Manager or similar and ready for a new challenge.
As Manufacturing Team Manager / Divisional Manager you will have responsibility for a team of 5 experienced recruiters. Day to day you manage performance, team meetings, incentives, as well as leading by example in winning and servicing your own clients and candidates.
You will have placed white collar Engineers throughout the UK in to permanent and contract roles.
Here at White Recruitment, we are proud of who we are and we want you to be proud to be part of us. You will live our values, and demonstrate this to your team, as well as your clients and candidates.
So why join White Recruitment?
Our offices are smart and modern. We currently have 45 staff, 34 are recruiters. We offer our staff something a bit different from your average agency - here's why…
- The best commission scheme around
- Free lunch every day (yes, really!), as well as plenty of fresh fruit to sink your teeth in to!
- Table tennis and pool tables, a break out area, music throughout office
- WR High Flyers Club corporate days; helicopter charter, Michelin Star restaurants, sporting events
- Search licences and plenty of advertising quota via Broadbean on Reed, CV-Library, Totaljobs, Jobsite
- Regular involvement in projects to influence decisions and 'have your say'
Interested? Get in touch with us today! Send your CV to Emily -
So if you are a talented manager and recruiter who is passionate about your career, there is really is no better place to work on the South Coast.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately. WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy