Service Supervisor - Industrial Refrigeration
- Start Date
- Supervisor, Manager, Foreman, Senior, Engineer, Technician, Service, Maintenance, Repair, Installation, Refrigeration, Air Conditioning, HVAC, Industrial, Commercial, Food, Beverage, Supermarket, Plant, Contractor, Mechanical, Leeds, Bradford, BD1
- North Yorkshire, Harrogate, Wakefield, Bradford, Leeds
- £43000-£46000 per annum(Bonus, Car & GENEROUS package)
- George Field
- 02392 849916
Service Supervisor - Industrial Refrigeration: Role
My client are a market-leading Refrigeration solutions provider with over 100 years industry establishment. They pride themselves on delivering a complete end-to-end service focusing on the design, manufacturing, installation and maintenance of bespoke HVAC and Refrigeration equipment, serving clients within the Industrial, Commercial and Food/Beverage sectors.
Increased expansion has seen them in the market for a dynamic Service Supervisor to join the team in Leeds, North Yorkshire - Responsible for overseeing a team of technicians, skilled/semi-skilled engineers, apprentices and trainees, ensuring they are fully engaged on the maintenance, service, installation and repair of Industrial/Commercial Refrigerating and Air Conditioning plant.
On offer is £43,000 - £46,000 bonus, car and GENEROUS benefits package, along with prospects of fast tracked career progression. This is an opportunity to get your “foot in the door” with a renowned specialist, joining them through expansion.
Service Supervisor - Industrial Refrigeration: Responsibilities
- To exercise proper control over work in progress, ensuring speedy job completion.
- To help allocate labour with specific responsibility for customer satisfaction and financial result.
- To accurately estimate labour cost of maintenance, service & repair work and prepare quotations for customers.
- To carry out simple design and project work from catalogue sales - Agree and meet sales margin with Service Manager.
- To ensure training for Engineers and Technicians is carried out as necessary.
- Responsible for the authorisation of timesheets and expenses for input and that this information is reflected on sales invoices.
Service Supervisor - Industrial Refrigeration: Requirements
We're looking for an ambitious Supervisor with a proven background as Service Engineer/Technician, possessing vast experience in all aspects of refrigeration and air conditioning (both Mechanical and Electrical).
WR HVAC are #1 recruitment partner for HVAC jobs. Our customers include a range of large and small manufacturers and suppliers of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment. We recruit UK wide predominetly for sales jobs and engineering jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.