Service Engineer - Industrial Refrigeration
- Start Date
- Engineer, Technician, Senior, Junior, F Gas, Ammonia, Commissioning, Service, Maintenance, Repair, Installation, Refrigeration, Air Conditioning, HVAC, Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial, Commercial, Supermarket, Contractor, Plant, Leeds, Yorkshire
- Harrogate, Bradford, Leeds, York, Huddersfield
- £33000-£34000 per annum(Bonus, car & GENEROUS package)
- George Field
- 02392 849916
Service Engineer - Industrial Refrigeration: Role
My client are a market-leading Refrigeration solutions provider with over 100 years’ industry establishment. They pride themselves on delivering a complete end-to-end service focusing on the design, manufacturing, installation and maintenance of bespoke HVAC and Refrigeration equipment, serving clients within the Industrial and Food/Beverage sectors.
Increased expansion has seen them in the market for a proven Service Engineer to join the team in Leeds, West Yorkshire - Responsible for carrying out maintenance, service and technical trouble shooting, involving the diagnosis of electrical and mechanical system problems on refrigerating, air conditioning and process plant.
On offer is £33,000 - £34,000 bonus, car and GENEROUS benefits package, along with prospects of fast tracked career progression. This is an opportunity to get your “foot in the door” with a renowned specialist, joining them through expansion.
Service Engineer - Industrial Refrigeration: Responsibilities
- Service, maintenance, repair and commissioning of refrigerating, air conditioning and process plant.
- Liaise with customers to ensure work is being carried out to their satisfaction and to identify future potential business.
- Give detailed technical reports on work carried out, or further work necessary to restore plant to optimum operating efficiency.
- Carry out on site equipment installation to acceptable standards and to commission completed plants.
- Carry out on site electrical and mechanical diagnostic checks.
- Ensure that the company’s technical and safety standards are maintained in accordance with Health & Safety Practices and to make recommendations for improvements as necessary.
Service Engineer - Industrial Refrigeration: Requirements
- Minimum two years’ experience as a Service Engineer, or a completed apprenticeship.
- Practical experience with all aspects of refrigeration and air conditioning, both mechanical and electrical.
- Health and safety in the work place awareness, including safe handling of refrigerants, including ammonia and hydrocarbons.
- C&G F-Gas 2079 and Safe Handling of Ammonia Certification.
- Flexible as will be required to work overtime and be on call out rota.
WR HVAC are #1 recruitment partner for HVAC jobs. Our customers include a range of large and small manufacturers and suppliers of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment. We recruit UK wide predominetly for sales jobs and engineering jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.