- Start Date
- £25000-£25000 per annum(OTE)
- Joanne Bailey
Internal Sales Engineer required working for a well-established manufacture of mechanical seals, gaskets and sealing technology. As the internal sales engineer will be reporting to the sales manager, compiling quotes and providing technical support on the engineering products. As the internal sales engineer you will ideally have a mechanical engineering background with experience of providing quotations.
Role and Responsibilities;
- Preparation of quotations to meet customer specifications
- Ensure the correct selection of equipment in line with requirements
- Liaise with various engineering departments
- Attend site visits as required
- Provide technical and commercial solutions
Skills and Experience;
- Previous experience as an Internal Sales Engineer, Internal Sales Executive, Technical Assistant, Commercial Engineer, Account Manager or similar technical customer service role
- Engineering qualification or apprenticeship
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of seals, or gaskets or similar engineering products would be beneficial
- Commutable to office near Oldham.
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering sales jobs and manufacturing jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.