- Start Date
- Home Manager, Registered Manager, Care Home Manager, Dementia, Residential, EMI
- Cramlington, South Shields, Newcastle upon Tyne, North Shields, Gateshead
- Residential Care, Nursing Homes, Health & Social Care
- £35000-£38000 per annum(£13k PRP £2k Welcome)
- Alex Phoenix
- 02392 852 311
Home Manager, Residential Care Home - North Shields, Tyne And Wear - Outstanding with CQC!
£38,000/yr £13,000 Performance Bonus £2,000 Welcome Bonus Pension 33 days Annual Leave
Extensive Experience in a Home Management role essential
One position only - Apply ASAP!
My client is a national care provider with a great reputation, providing Nursing and Residential Care to the Elderly across the UK. Due to the relocation of a long standing Manager, they are looking for a Home Manager in North Shields, Tyne And Wear, who will be the leader of the Management Team the Residential home, the home is rated Outstanding with CQC, has low agency usage, good occupancy and has a fantastic reputation in the local community.
They are looking for a Home Manager for this Care Home, to apply you should be a registered manager of a similar service rated 'Good' with CQC
• Management qualification - Such as QCF5-Health and Social Care, or equivalent such as RMA
• Managing a similar service, rated Good with CQC
• A target driven approach to occupancy ensuring that the needs of the business are met at all times
• Someone who is understanding and passionate about older people person centred care
• An ability to delegate, problem solve and prioritise workloads on a daily basis
To apply you must be registered with CQC as a manager of a Nursing or Residential Carehome for the Elderly as my client wishes to check CQC Reports prior to interview
The benefits offered include:
• £13,000 Performance Bonus
• £2,000 Welcome Bonus
• 33 Days Annual Leave
• Company Pension
• Fully paid induction and free criminal records check
• Long Service Awards
• Discount scheme
• Career Progression
• Refer a Friend Scheme
If you are interested or require more details, please apply for the role and I will be in contact to discuss it further
WR Health & Social Care are the #1 recruitment partner for nursing jobs, care home jobs and home manager jobs. We recruit UK wide predominantly for nursing home jobs and private hospital jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.