- Start Date
- Sales, Account Management, Business Development, Construction, Building Services
- Cambridge, Ipswich, Bury St. Edmunds, Norwich
- £18000-£20000 per annum(£500 Bon)
- Anna Hamilton-Rooney
DescriptionAre you working in a Sales / Telesales role and looking for the next step in your career?
Could working for a nationally recognised, specialist Underfloor Heating contractor be the right step for you?
I’m recruiting on behalf of a market leader, a specialist in the sale, design and project management of Underfloor heating systems, a brand with a fantastic reputation across the building services industry.
Year on year our business has grown in demand, it’s led to both our staff count and yearly turnover double in size. We’re looking to recruit a crucial addition to our Sales / Account Management team.
What are we looking for?
• Motivated, energetic and reactive team member with a can do attitude
• Professionalism, someone who we can trust to work with some of the construction industry’s biggest names.
• Someone who enjoys sales and customer service, a key aspect of the role will be creating and maintaining relationships
• A keen learner, we promote within. We want to see you progress in our roles to the top
What can we offer you?
• A career in the Building Services industry, becoming a specialist in rapidly growing sector
• Consistent training, both external and internal. How to become the best.
• This role is a great starting point for progression into an Regional or further internal positions
• Regular incentives and day trips out
• Salary £18-20K (Dependant on experience)
• Clear progression paths
• Bonus – Circa £500 per year
• 20 days holiday Bank Holidays
Interested? Please apply, I want to speak with you!
WR HVAC are #1 recruitment partner for HVAC jobs. Our customers include a range of large and small manufacturers and suppliers of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment. We recruit UK wide predominetly for sales jobs and engineering jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.