QA Technician - Medical Devices
- Start Date
- qa technician, medical devices, pharmaceuticals, quality assurance
- Harlow, Sudbury, Cambridge, Saffron Walden, Hitchin
- £22000-£24000 per annum(Pension 25-days hols bank hols)
- Philip Brindley
DescriptionQA Technician - Medical Devices
Salary - £22,000 - £24,000
Benefits: 23 days hols bank hols pension
Expanding manufacturer are looking for an additional QA Technician to join the quality team based near to Cambridge working days Monday to Friday on a 12-month contract.
As QA Technician you will;
• Assist in management of Quality Management Systems under ISO 13485
• Performing corrective and preventative action investigations and assisting with resulting actions and product release as well as other functions where required.
• Report directly to the QA Engineer
• Assist with timely closure of Non-conformance reports and change control records
• Assist with Product release process
• Take on other WA related duties where necessary
• Previous experience and knowledge of Quality Management Systems in ISO 13485 / 9001
• Previous experience of processing CAPA investigations
• Non-conformance experience and in dealing with this process
• High level of Microsoft office experience
• Previous experience in quality assurance within a similar role
• Experience and knowledge of quality management systems ISO 13485 / 9001
• Corrective and preventative action experience
• Flexible, and have a willingness to go the extra miles for the company and its clients
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering sales jobs and manufacturing jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.