- Start Date
- £17000-£18000 per annum
- Joanne Bailey
£17,000 - £18,000
Service Administrator required working for one of the UK’s market leading companies in the supply, manufacture, design, install and service of pumps, valves and control equipment. Due to a rapid period of growth they are now looking for a Service Administrator to join their team. As the Administrator you will carry out all administration duties related to the service, repair and warranty functions of the department.
Roles and Responsibilities;
- Deal with all service, repair and warranty administration/paperwork
- Liaise with service work planner to ensure jobs are booked efficiently
- Ensure that all engineers have all paperwork and parts to carry out their work
- Set-up and revise Service Agreements as required, updating database etc as necessary
- Liaise with tankering and water testing companies etc
- Deal with customer’s queries and enquiries, liaising with Service Manager as required
- Compile quotations for parts and remedial work
- Seek new service work; preparing and following up quotations
- Organise own workload effectively
- Communicate at all levels across all departments
- Maintain and promote good customer relationships
Skills and Experience;
- Knowledge of the industry – Advantageous.
- Computer literate.
- Previous experience in an Admin, Coordinator or Service Support position.
- Previous work experience in an industrial engineering setting.
- Strong customer service experience.
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering sales jobs and manufacturing jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.