- Start Date
- Nursing Homes
- £17.00-£17.00 per hour
- Liberty Udy
- A qualified RGN/RMN with a valid NMC pin number.
- Committed and dedicated.
- A confident communicator.
- Flexible to work shifts.
- Assessing and planning nursing care requirements.
- Providing pre- and post-operation care.
- Monitoring and administering medication and intravenous infusions.
- Taking patient samples, pulses, temperatures and blood pressures.
- Writing records.
- Supervising junior staff.
- Organising workloads.
- Providing emotional support to patients and relatives.
- Ensuring effective communication between day and night shifts
- Attending MDT meetings.
WR Health & Social Care are the #1 recruitment partner for nursing jobs, care home jobs and home manager jobs. We recruit UK wide predominantly for nursing home jobs and private hospital jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.