- Start Date
- Nursing Homes
- £15.50-£17.50 per hour
- Dexter Amporful
- 023 9285 2315
Staff Nurse - Elderly Care Nursing Home - up to £17.50 p/hr –Mansfield - Easily accessible by public transport & Free parking
A staff nurse is needed in an elderly care home located in Mansfield. The service is a purpose built nursing home with a specialist palliative care unit registered to support up to 50 residents. You will be working with a locally based care provider who are able to support their employees with strong training programmes. This training includes support from both in-house and external trainers with opportunities to specialise your skills by studying for additional qualifications.
The Job Package includes:
• A salary of up to £17.50 p/hr
• Performance and contribution recognised through pay
• Flexible working options
• Enhanced Maternity Leave
• Annual holiday entitlement
• Birthday and anniversary leave
• Health Insurance
• A Company Pension Scheme
• Group Life Assurance Scheme
• An All-Employee Bonus Scheme
• Free Parking
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Training and development
• Childcare Vouchers
• Recruitment Reward Scheme
• Subsidised Meals
The responsibilities of the Staff Nurse include:
• Medication and care of residents.
• Creating effective Care Plans and implementing treatment
• Assisting with patients’ needs
• Working with the care team to provide excellent care and maintaining a safe, secure and tranquil atmosphere
All applicants require:
• Registered General or Mental Nurse qualification with a valid NMC PIN
• Experience within nursing homes preferable but not essential
• Excellent communication skills
• Satisfactory references and DBS check
• Dedication to the role
Apply now to get feedback on your CV!
WR Health & Social Care are the #1 recruitment partner for nursing jobs, care home jobs and home manager jobs. We recruit UK wide predominantly for nursing home jobs and private hospital jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.