- Start Date
- Deputy Manager, Clinical Lead, Assistant Manager, Unit Manager, Senior Nurse, Residential, Nursing, Elderly, Dementia, EMI, CQC, NMC, RGN, RMN, Wellington, Taunton, Tiverton, Exeter, Bridgwater, Somerset, Devon
- Somerset, Exeter, Taunton, Wellington, Bridgwater
- Nursing Homes
- £40000-£40000 per annum(excellent benefits)
- Peter Caulfield
- 023 9285 2310
Clinical Lead - Nursing Home - Wellington
£40,000 per annum
This Clinical Lead opportunity is with a group who have been providing brilliant care in hotel-like services for the last 20 years. They are dedicated to significant on going investment in the homes to ensure the standards remain at the highest level. They're committed to providing the best quality of life to all residents .
This stunning home on grounds of 14 acres with an amazing backdrop of woodlands. The home specialise in Elderly, Dementia and General Nursing care.
The Clinical Lead package includes:
- £40,000 per annum
- 28 days annual leave allowance
- Paid NMC registration
- Workplace Pension
- Recommend a friend paid scheme
Clinical Lead role requirements:
- RGN/RMN with a valid NMC pin
- Previous nursing home experience
- Excellent communication skills
Interested in hearing more? Call Peter Caulfield on 023 9285 2310 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
WR Health & Social Care are the #1 recruitment partner for nursing jobs, care home jobs and home manager jobs. We recruit UK wide predominantly for nursing home jobs and private hospital jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.