Field Service Engineer - Condition Monitoring
- Start Date
- Field Service Engineer - Condition Monitoring
- Coventry, Northampton, Leicestershire, Birmingham, Corby
- £30000-£37000 per annum(Overtime and Vehicle)
- Ben Samson
- 02392 852318
DescriptionField Service Engineer
Conditioning Monitoring / Laser Alignment
£30,000 to £37,000, Plus Overtime and Vehicle
An experienced Service and Installation Engineer to carry out the installation, training, service and maintenance to cover all duties as required within Condition Monitoring Division. The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate relevant experience and knowledge of mechanical or electrical systems with core knowledge of typical types of industrial equipment such as electrical & mechanical plant, electric motors, pumps, turbines. Overall background and previous work experience will be noted and taken into account.
You will be required to undertake specific training to enable you to meet the requirements of the UK offshore working regulations; this training includes obligatory offshore survival certification and UK passport to safety training.
The role requires an experienced, well presented and professional Service / installation & training engineer to demonstrate the following:
- You will be required to carry out training and service using alignment and condition monitoring equipment and/or installation of equipment at client’s site.
- The role will involve fitting skills in mechanical and/or electrical disciplines.
- It is a requirement that a valid full driving licence is maintained.
- Training: to undertake product training as required by the Service Manager that will complement and add value to the company’s product and service range.
- Area designation: All of the UK, and Ireland including Offshore (When qualified). Additionally for periods of time you may be required to travel abroad to fulfil Service Divisional work commitments and personal training.
- Maintain a transparent diary via Salesforce with flexibility required with diaries & various work commitments to accommodate the needs of the business.
- Be prepared to work away from home as required by the demands of the job
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering sales jobs and manufacturing jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.