Senior Design Engineer
- Start Date
- Waterlooville, Havant, Portsmouth
- £28000-£35000 per annum
- Samantha Bryant
DescriptionSenior Design Engineer - Portsmouth Area - £28,000-£35,000
Senior Design Engineer required to join a talented team of ambitious engineers working for a global leading manufacturer. We are seeking someone with a proven ability to turn ideas into commercially viable products, contributing to all phases of the product development process.
- Mechanical design using Creo or Solidworks.
- Problem Solving and root cause analysis.
- Prototyping and testing.
- To drive to take charge and manage projects.
- To execute and deliver projects within budget and on time.
- Will ideally have experience designing SPM, hydraulic systems, rotary motion parts and / or mechanisms.
- Ideally a degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related discipline.
- Proficient in solving problems and detailing mechanisms and assemblies.
- An appreciation of drive systems incorporating AC/DC motors and hydraulic systems.
- A strong understanding of manufacturing processes, including casting, forging, extrusions, machining, injection moulding and metal fabrication.
Salary - £38,000-£35,000
Working Hours - 08:00-16:15 (Monday-Thursday) & 08:00-15:00 (Friday)
25 days holiday bank holidays
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering sales jobs and manufacturing jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.