Finance Assistant / Payroll Clerk
- Start Date
- £17000-£18000 per annum
- Chantelle Jenkins
DescriptionFinance Assistant / Accounts Assistant is required to join a well-established manufacture based in Nottingham, you will be entering invoices, preparing weekly payroll and dealing with the sales ledger along with typical office duties.
This will best suit someone with previous experience as Payroll Assistant, Payroll Clerk, Finance Assistant, Accounts Assistant or similar.
29 days holiday
Up to 40 hours per week, can be flexible to suit someone with children for school hours
Based in Nottingham
Finance Assistant / Accounts Assistant responsibilities:
• Entering invoices on the purchase invoice register
• Dealing with stationery orders
• Preparing weekly payroll and dealing with all aspects of payroll (Approx 45 staff)
• Sales ledger debt collection
• Answering the telephone
• General administration duties
• Previous experience of working within an accounts department and running payroll
• Strong communication skills written and spoken
• Previous experience as Payroll Assistant, Finance Assistant, Accounts Assistant, or similar.
WR HVAC are #1 recruitment partner for HVAC jobs. Our customers include a range of large and small manufacturers and suppliers of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment. We recruit UK wide predominetly for sales jobs and engineering jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.