Electrical Supervisor - High End Residential
- Start Date
- 6 Months
- Building Services
- £210-£220 per day
- Amy De Friend
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Electrical Supervisor to join a highly repeatable and recognised M&E Contractor, known for winning many awards and completing an abundance of prestigious projects within the residential sector.
Due to winning a new project, a proven Electrical Supervisor is required to help deliver electrical installations on an £8m project consisting of 250 high-rise & high end apartments North Woolwich/ Royal Docklands.
This is a 6 month contract supervising all electrical building services installations throughout a luxurious new build apartment complex.
Electrical Supervisor: Qualifications & Training required
• IPAF/PASMA preferred
• SSSTS or SMSTS card
• CSCS Card
• Experience as an Electrical Supervisor within Electrical Building Services, working on full fit outs of high-end apartments. - essential
• Experience with Embedded MEP Services and LV distribution. - preferable
• NVQ Level 3 in Electrical Installations
• 17th Edition/ 18th Edition
Electrical Supervisor: Qualifications & Training
• Supervising circa 15 electricians/ electrical engineers working on high end apartments with embedded services
• Supervising labour on-site and liaising with the Site Manager and Project Manager for progress reports.
• Managing Health & Safety on site and ensuring all compliance & procedures are followed correctly.
Day rate: £220 - limited company or umbrella
WR HVAC are #1 recruitment partner for a range of large and small manufacturers and suppliers of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment. We recruit UK wide predominetly for sales and project management staff.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.