- Start Date
- cnc machine setting turning operating precision engineering
- Slough, Ascot
- Manufacturing, Engineering
- £21000-£30000 per annum
- Sam Udy
CNC Machine Operator
£21,000 to £30,000
Benefits – 25 days holiday, Pension
Amazing opportunity for a CNC Machine Operator, to join a well-established precision engineering company based in Slough, who pride themselves on offering high quality, bespoke solutions for all their customers.
They are looking for skilled CNC Machine Operators, who will be driven by a passion for quality! They offer an excellent environment with varied and interesting work
Key Responsibilities of the CNC Machine Operator:
- You will be responsible for setting and operating of CNC Machines equipped with Fanuc controls.
- Working within a precision engineering environment
- The ideal candidate would be a multi skilled machinist with experience of producing high precision components
- The ideal candidate will have wide ranging skills and be experienced in turning, milling, cylindrical & surface grinding and jig boring
- Time served, fully skilled machinist.
- Experience working with metals.
- Experience with Fanuc controls
- Good understanding of geometrical and dimensional tolerancing.
Click apply now to be considered for this excellent vacancy.
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering sales jobs and manufacturing jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.