Senior Chiller Engineer
- Start Date
- South West London, Mitcham, Morden
- £35000-£42000 per annum(overtime, travel paid, van)
- Dylan Ross
- 023 9284 9921
A Chiller Service Engineer is required for one of London's leading lights in the refrigeration and chiller industry. The company have a family feel to them and the backing, support and training of a large organisation. As a business they are flexible and always put the employers first and have over 25 years’ experience as a chiller service provider.
This is an exciting time to join a growing company who have many years’ experience in providing climate control and chiller service, maintenance and commissioning solutions.
As the Service Engineer you will be involved in a diverse role, working within, hospitals, universities, banks and police stations, typically performing, service, maintenance, and commissioning to air or water cooled chillers, ideally you will have Turbocor experience, training can be provided for the right person.
Chiller Service Engineer Job Duties:
- Performing service, maintenance repairs and attending breakdowns.
- Able to affectively fault-find on air and water chillers.
- Working closely with the internal technical team, relaying back information regarding breakdowns etc.
- Be able to adapt to work on chillers, large air conditioning and ideally Turbocor.You will cover London and the surroundings, with some work across the M4 and Southern counties.
Chiller Service Engineer Requirements:
- Regular social get together’s occur with the engineers and management team to keep communication flowing and to make any changes to equipment or workload if needed.
- City & Guilds NVQ Level 2 in Air Conditioning, Refrigeration or Heat Pumps or Time Served Experience
- F-Gas 2079 in Refrigerant Handling
- Ideally completed manufacturer training courses
- Full UK Drivers Licence
- Confident in working on chillers, heat pumps, air conditioning and control systems
- Experienced refrigeration and air conditioning engineers who understand Superheat and Subcool considered
Chiller Service Engineer Package
- Salary £35K-£42K Top Engineer earning £70K
- Comprehensive Overtime
- Paid travel after 30 mins - AM/PM
- Callout 1-8, £150 standby
- 25 Days Holiday
- Company Vehicle. Ford Connect.
- Laptop/ phone
WR HVAC are #1 recruitment partner for HVAC jobs. Our customers include a range of large and small manufacturers and suppliers of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment. We recruit UK wide predominetly for sales jobs and engineering jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.