Senior Electronics Engineer
- Start Date
- Electronic, Senior Electronics, Schematic Capture, Altium, Principle Electronics
- Reading, Farnham, Basingstoke, Leatherhead, Slough
- Engineering, Manufacturing
- £55000-£60000 per annum(Pension 25 days hols bank hols)
- Philip Brindley
Senior Electronic Engineer
Salary - £55,000 - £60,000
Benefits: 25 days hols bank hols pension healthcare
Senior Electronic Engineer to join an expanding engineering team based in the Luton area who work with a global client base covering a wide spread of market sectors with a large scope for projects which will be vastly challenging and interesting.
As Senior Electronics Engineer you will;
- Design electronics products for a variety of major OEM’s in a large number of sectors which will be challenging and vast both very interesting.
- Working across a multi-disciplined team consisting of mechanical, electronic, PCB and software engineers you will be involved in every aspects of product lifecycle from initial contact with customers through quotation, conception and design for manufacture.
- Coming with a strong background in broad ranging electronics background we are looking for an experienced senior electronics engineer who is looking for the next step in there career working for a very secure and expanding business.
Qualification and Experience;
- HND or above within an electronic engineering discipline essential
- Highly experienced electronic engineer with broad ranging multi-disciplinary background and experience
- Mixed analogue and digital design with micro controllers
- Experience of working in a relevant commercial design environment
- Highly developed structured approach to design
- DFMEA and problem solving techniques
- Good technical writing and documentation experience
- Strong client facing skills and experience
- Experience working to challenging deadlines and requirements
- Approvals and validation experience
- Full UK driving licence
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering sales jobs and manufacturing jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.