Compressor Service Engineer
- Start Date
- Service Engineer, Service Manager, Service Technician, Compressor, compressed air,
- Manchester, Hyde, Oldham, Salford, Bolton
- Manufacturing, Engineering
- £24000-£32000 per annum(benefits package)
- Gary Hunt
Up to 32k
21 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Service Engineer to Carry out maintenance and installation work on Air Compressors, Control Systems, Pipework and Air treatment Controls.
- You will be customer-focused and a have positive attitude.
- Demonstrate your ability to stay up to date with our industry standards and new product developments.
- Required to the Health and Safety policy and be expedient in processing our customer's service records, and service recommendations.
- Health and Safety policy and be expedient in processing our customer's service records, and service recommendations.
- As a Compressor Service Engineer you would have been trained on at least one of the leading brands of rotary screw air compressors.
- Have a thorough understanding of electro-mechanical rotary equipment and it’s control.
- A working knowledge of the associated compressed air equipment used on a modern compressed air system.
- You should be customer-focused, have a forward-looking attitude, and be willing to demonstrate your ability to stay up to date with our industry standards and new product developments.
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering sales jobs and manufacturing jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.