Regional Account Manager - Lighting
- Start Date
- Regional Account Manager - Lighting
- Watford, St. Albans, Milton Keynes, Luton
- £40000-£50000 per annum(Commission and Car)
- Ben Samson
- 02392 852318
DescriptionRegional Account Manager
Bedfordshire / Hertfordshire
£40,000 - £50,000, Commission and Car
As the Regional Account Manager-Lighting, you will be reporting to and working closely with the Regional Sales Manager in order to secure project sales from regional M&E contractors for mains and emergency lighting products and central battery systems. As well as developing a network directly with your assigned contractors you will also leverage electrical wholesaler relationships to open up additional opportunities. The position is also responsible for working effectively with Business Development Managers in the Lighting Projects team to ensure close communication and success in effective transactional duties.
Your key deliverables:
* Supporting the Regional Sales Manager in the execution and development of an agreed strategy for sales
* Achieving sales targets and margin level
* Ensuring the support of growth within the region
* Continuously monitoring and improving the conversion rate of quotes to orders for the region
* Introducing the full product portfolio to provide a solution of products
* Developing business/social relationships with target Regional contractors at all levels throughout their organisation in order to gain and develop opportunities through to and including the order stage
* Developing and maintaining a relationship with key business influencers within the Regional customer base, eg; Head Offices, associated Site Offices of Regional contractors, from M.D. Procurement Director, Project Director down to the Project Manager/Engineer
* Assisting in the Co-ordination of the team’s activities with the other sales teams and internal departments
* Understanding the products and their competitive position in the region and communicate the customer’s satisfaction and/or needs
* Understanding of appropriate customer service systems and commitment to executing them.
* Providing upper management with useful market information monthly, including business conditions, results achieved, and actions planned
* Maintaining all company documentation, including expenses, project tracking system and all other administration required by the company to be carried out
Account Manager Key Requirements
* HNC or above, preferably engineering or business related
* Proven track record in sales roles
must live and travel within the Bedfordshire/Hertfordshire area
* Good communication skills, ability to plan, organise and prioritise
* Knowledge of Emergency Lighting and Central Battery Units
* Good communicator, able to work well with others, able to plan, organise and prioritise
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering sales jobs and manufacturing jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.