- Start Date
- Scotland, Edinburgh, Glasgow
- £35000-£40000 per annum(OTE)
- Samantha Bryant
I am seeking an experienced B2B Account Manager with a passion for customer service and sales to join the organically growing commercial / sales team for a leading manufacturer.
The Account Manager role will be home based covering the whole of Scotland and would suit someone with a background in the lighting or electrical sector, although other engineering backgrounds will be considered as full product training will be offered.
The successful Account Manager will be report directly to the National Sales Manager and will be responsible for achieving new business sales, revenue and growth targets through the effective management of existing clients as well as introducing new customers to the current portfolio.
- Delivering excellent customer service and customer experience at all times.
- To effectively source and secure new business accounts across the North and Midlands area.
- Manage, develop and grow the customer base to meet sales growth targets.
- Effectively managing territory and customer data, using tools and reporting systems.
- Will be able to demonstrate an excellent track record in B2B new business sales.
- Will have experience of selling a technical product range to corporate level customer base.
- Will be highly organised, able to manage their diary autonomously.
- Will have an understanding of return of investment.
Salary - £35,000-£40,000
Commission based on individual performance
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering sales jobs and manufacturing jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.