- Start Date
- production planner milling fixtures fasteners
- Engineering, Manufacturing
- £25000-£32000 per annum
- Sam Udy
Salary - £25,000 - £32,000
Production Planner required to join a precision turned and milled components company
The main responsibilities include:
- Processing customer orders into work instructions for production
- Processing technical/engineering drawings
- Purchasing materials
- Customer liaison
- Managing customer orders
- Creating programs for CNC machines
- Prototype design
- Liaison with suppliers
- have an engineering background, ideally in sheet metalwork engineering
- ideally be qualified to degree level, although this is not essential as experience is also important
- be able to produce and work with technical drawings, both in CAD packages and free-hand technical sketches
- be methodical and precise
- enjoy working in a busy, fast-changing environment
- Line management experience would be an advantage.
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering sales jobs and manufacturing jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.