Product Quality Engineer
- Start Date
- Basingstoke, Hook
- £30000-£40000 per annum
- Samantha Bryant
Product Quality Engineer required to join an organically growing contract electronics manufacturer near backingstoke. As the successful Product Quality Engineer you will be the first point of contact for customer quality related queries, assisting with the maintenance and improvement of quality, cost & delivery performance.
- Interacting with and liaising with customers.
- Publishing and monitoring yield performance inline with agreed KPI’s.
- Quality lead for contract reviews / production readiness reviews / build reviews.
- Conducting review and approval of RMA reports.
- Conducting review of Material Repair Review (MRR) forms in liaison with Engineering.
- Leading RMA activity, root cause analysis and customer feedback.
- Supporting internal audits.
- Carrying out process capability analysis and effectiveness improvements.
- Leading quality improvement plans.
- Performing yield analysis and identifying/leading CI projects.
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant engineering discipline
- PCBA experience is essential
- Industry relevant certifications are desirable e.g. IPC
- Working knowledge of Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing and Process Improvement tools.
- ISO 9001, AS9100D working knowledge desirable
Salary - £30,000-£40,000 (depending on experience)
Holiday entitlement - 23 days 8 bank holidays, increasing with length of service
37.5 hours per week
Cash-plan healthcare scheme
Cycle to work scheme
Discounts at top companies such as SKY, Butlins, RAC and Costa
Free Tea and Coffee on site
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering sales jobs and manufacturing jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.