- Start Date
- electrical engineer, production engineer, project engineer, chemical, project, engineering, engineer
- Newbury, Oxfordshire, Oxford, Didcot, Abingdon
- £45000-£65000 per annum(25 days holiday, pension)
- Charlotte Ludlam
Up to £65K
Project Engineer with Electrical Engineering experience required to join an expanding company in Abingdon, South Oxford. The Electrical Engineer / Project Engineer / Production Engineer will have a strong background in Product Development and ideally some experience in Chemicals / Powder / Silicon based materials. The Project Engineer / Production Engineer will be joining a company that have recently been awarded two multi-million grants & projects so are currently looking for Production Engineers / Project Engineers to join their expanding team.
£45,000 to £65,000 dependant on experience
25 days holiday bank holidays
Generous company pension scheme
Family feel environment – Summer BBQ’s, Christmas Parties, etc.
- The Electrical Engineer / Project Engineer / Production Engineer will perform laboratory based experiments, Small scale up trials, and working in a process environment.
- Processing, analysis and interpretation of experimental data.
- Preparation of technical reports and presenting the results.
- Creation and maintenance of the database with the key processes of experimental data.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a manufacturing / engineering environment
- Electrical Degree
- Experience with Product Development
- An understanding / experience with Chemical Engineering
WR HVAC are #1 recruitment partner for HVAC jobs. Our customers include a range of large and small manufacturers and suppliers of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment. We recruit UK wide predominetly for sales jobs and engineering jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.