- Start Date
- workshop, engineer, ac / dc, electric motors, pumps, gearbox, fans, stripping, testing, re-building
- Bristol, Cheddar, Bridgwater, Bath
- £14.50-£18.50 per hour(Overtime)
- Glenn Brighty
£14.50 - £18.50ph Overtime
- Competent with stripping, assessing, re-building and testing anything electrical/mechanical. This would include AC & DC electric motors, single and 3 phase, all types of pump unit (Submersible, circulator, vacuum etc.), all types of gearbox unit and fans.
- The role can be challenging to meet deadlines and Customer expectations. Working as part of the team you will help to produce a high quality end product.
- To cover a shift as part of the on call system.
- There is plenty of overtime available.
- Progression within the Company will be offered to the right person.
Responsibilities and duties
- Provide exceptional customer service
- To be aware of Health and Safety and safe working practices.
- To be able to plan and take ownership of jobs.
- Good communication skills
- To inspect and report on works and parts required to carry out a thorough repair on equipment sent in for repair
- To effectively diagnose electrical and mechanical faults.
- To have the ability to safely isolate and test mechanical and electrical equipment.
- To produce condition reports for submission to the Workshop Manager for quoting purposes
- To ensure a daily timesheet is submitted to cover all of the works undertaken during the previous shift
- To be available to participate on a call out rota (Large overtime availability)
The ideal candidate would have the following certificates. However, training will be given to the right candidate.
- Manual handling
- Electrical Safe isolation or higher electrical qualification
- First aid
- Welding would be advantageous
- Must be within a 30 minute commute
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering sales jobs and manufacturing jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.