- Start Date
- Sales, Aviation, Aerospace, Ground Support Equipment, Technical, Airlines, MRO, Defence, Airports
- Redditch, Tenbury Wells, Cheltenham, Birmingham, Coventry
- Sales, Engineering, Manufacturing
- £30000-£35000 per annum(Car, Pension, Holiday, Laptop, Mobile)
- Samuel Pearce
DescriptionRegional Sales Engineer / Field Sales Engineer / Area Sales Engineer required to join a leading manufacturer based in Redditch. My client is looking for a Regional Sales Engineer who is commutable to their office in Redditch and able to travel UK wide with some overnight and overseas travel.
The successful Regional Sales Engineer will have a background in the aviation industry and be able to travel around the UK selling aircraft ground support equipment to Airports, Airlines, MRO's, Ground Handling Agents and Defence Contractors.
£30,000 - £35,000
Company Car / Car Allowance
25 Days Holiday
Laptop & Mobile Phone
The role of Regional Sales Engineer:
- Identify new customers and nurture relationships with current customers to ensure business growth
- Sell aircraft ground support equipment to customers including, Airlines, Airports, MRO's, Ground Handling Agents and Defence Contractors
- Produce territory action plans and complete these to achieve annual sales targets
- Prepare accurate repair and service quotes and issue these to customers when applicable
- Carry out site visits and achieve targeted sales calls
- Attend industry trade-fairs, exhibitions and conferences
- Regularly work in office and attend weekly appointments to meet customers with the flexibility to work from home
The specification of Regional Sales Engineer:
- Background in the aviation industry including contacts
- Previous experience in a technical sales / engineering sales role
- Valid UK Driving License and Passport
- Commutable distance from Redditch
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering sales jobs and manufacturing jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.