UK Sales Manager
- Start Date
- sales, valves
- Nottingham, Elland, Newcastle upon Tyne, Cambridge, Oxford
- £38000-£52000 per annum(Package)
- Abi Robertson
DescriptionUK Sales Manager
Home based or Office Based - (West Yorkshire)
Salary negotiable - circa £40,000 - 50,000
A UK Sales Manager position has come up working for a large, expanding Valves company. The role offers a lot of flexibility and requires a lot of travel. You will need to have industry experience with Valves including block & bleed, gauge and needle.
The company have continuously expanded over the last 20 years and are looking for someone to continue this development across the UK to contribute to the sales team.
• Reporting to the Sales Director, you will generate profitable business from both existing & new clients (EPCs, OEMs, valve packagers, End users etc…) in line with the company’s sales strategy.
• You will use your valve / mechanical / process equipment background knowledge to highlight customer needs and business opportunities to promote company growth.
• You will work autonomously and be part of a flexible sales team, International travel may be occasionally be required.
• Work closely with internal sales and take ownership of following up all enquiries with customers to convert to order.
• Develop UK distribution channels for instrumentation product line.
• You must have experience selling mechanical products (preferably valves) into Oil & Gas markets.
• Good understanding of Aberdeen Oil & Gas market is desirable but not essential.
• Be able to demonstrate a good track record of sales growth in past roles.
• You will be a driven, dynamic person who is adaptable with a positive attitude.
Please get in touch if you are interested in this role; Apply Now.
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering sales jobs and manufacturing jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.