Production Planner / Scheduler
- Start Date
- planning, scheduler, manufacturing, automotive
- Stroud, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Gloucestershire
- Manufacturing, Engineering
- £20000-£25000 per annum(Package)
- Abi Robertson
DescriptionScheduler / Production Planner
£20,000 - £25,000 overtime available
I am working with a manufacturer in Gloucester who are looking for a Production Planner to join the team. They are in partnership with large automotive companies and need someone with the drive and organisational skills.
Over the last 20 years the company has grown and is now as a market leader in BIW manufacture, supporting a strong OEM & Tier 1 Customer base including house-hold names within the Automotive industry.
- Compiling Production Shipping & Supplier Schedules / Plans
- Developing a Subcontractor Schedule to support forward demand on long lead-time processes
- Providing Long Term Forecasts to aid Manpower requirements & Capacity Planning
- Maintain the accuracy of the Part Master / Product Structures / Routings
- Development of a Master Schedule
- Influence a strong policy of Inventory Control
- Ability to produce Customer Manifests & Part Labels
- Fully understand the EDI requirements of our Customers
- Progress the development of Master Scheduling within our ERP system
- Enthusiastic and a positive attitude
- Able to prioritise your workload & work to set targets
- Automotive industry experience (desirable)
- HNC / HND qualification (desirable)
- Advanced level of Microsoft packages like Excel
- Can demonstrate a good understanding of MRP / ERP systems
Package & Benefits
Salary £20-25k (depending upon Qualification & Experience) with paid overtime available.
25 days holiday bank holidays
Shift: 6am - 2.50pm or possibility of 8am - 4.30pm
Annual company bonus
If this is of interest Apply Now.
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering sales jobs and manufacturing jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.