NPI Programme Manager
- Start Date
- Programme Manager
- Leicester, Nottingham
- £60000-£70000 per annum
- Ben Samson
- 02392 852318
£60,000 - £70,000
A leading Global Manufacturer is currently seeking a Programme Manager to their operation working from the UK. As a Programme Manager you will be responsible for effectively managing of all projects and programmes relating to our electrical products with design and manufacturing teams across the globe.
Your key deliverables :
· Manage both NPI (new product introduction) and VAVE (value analysis/value engineering) projects and programmes through the internal stage gate process, having responsibility for their scope and successful execution of technical, schedule, financial and quality commitments.
· Successful leadership of international project teams from conception through to product launch and review.
· Provide support to project and programme teams by coordinating reviews and stage gates in addition to publishing programme metrics and reports.
· Analyse and present risks and opportunities of programmes and effectively communicate outcome to key stakeholders, advising on possible solutions.
· Manage customer expectations and improve organization responsiveness to customer commitments.
· Develop expertise across the business and facilitate the implementation of automotive programme management processes.
· Willingness to travel up to 30% of the time if projects require. (Europe)
Programme Manager Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Engineering.
· NPI Project Management
· Sound knowledge in programme management or a combination of programme management with engineering, product development and/or operational management.
· Project Management Institute accreditation.
· Broad knowledge of the industrial markets.
· Experience of risk management.
· Ability to communicate in German would be an advantage.
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering sales jobs and manufacturing jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.