WR Logistics are currently recruiting for an Accounts Lead in Washington, West Sussex ( near Worthing)
We are currently recruiting for a talented, enthusiastic and experienced Accounts Lead to be responsible for assisting all aspects of Finance, including Purchase Ledger, Sales Ledger, Credit Control and month end.
The successful candidate will be involved in various duties within our small friendly team and will play an essential role in providing support to the Management, assisting with purchase ledger, management accounts, and improving, documenting, and ensuring processes are followed.
Candidate must have experience within freight or Logistics industry and experience with SAGE.
Locations is Washington, West Sussex
Hours and Pay – Accounts Lead
- Monday – Friday
- 0900 – 1700
The role – Accounts Lead
We are looking for an experienced individual who is competent in processing and interpreting financial information and completing month end reconciliations. The ideal candidate must have excellent organisational skills, strong Microsoft Office and IT skills. Good analytical skills and numerical literacy are essential, as well as excellent time-management and attention to detail on all matters. The specific duties of the finance assistant include, but are not limited to:
- Process daily bank postings and produce month end bank reconciliations
- Process and code purchase invoices using SAGE software
- Weekly reconciliation of supplier statements
- Provide other ad-hoc support and cover to Purchase Ledger Controller
- Support management accountant and assistant management accountant with month end reconciliations
- Reconcile any differences identified by liaising with colleagues and external stakeholders
- Liaising with external and internal stakeholders to resolve accounts queries and provide assistance where required
- Undertaking any additional administrative duties to ensure all queries are dealt with in a timely manner and all information is processed on the systems accurately.
- 4+ years’ experience within finance
- Knowledge of SAGE
- Experience within the freight or logistics industry
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.