WR Logistics are currently recruiting for an Administrator in Nottingham.
This is an exciting permanent opportunity to join a busy logistics company based in Nottingham.
Hours and Pay – Administrator
- Monday – Friday
- 0900 – 1700
- £22,000 – £24,000 (depending on experience)
Duties – Administrator
- Manage the samples process.
- Manage invoices and ensure invoices are raised in a timely manner.
- Run weekly and monthly reports on excel.
- Manage Point of Sales ordering process.
- To work with management to run reporting for the telemarketing teams.
- Health and Safety responsibilities such as compliance and attending Health and Safety training courses when required by line managers.
- Ensure all samples submitted by the sales team are delivered within 5 working day timeframe.
- Ensure all invoices are raised within 30-day period.
- Ensure all weekly and monthly reports are ran and submitted on time.
- Ensure all Point of Sale’s are validated and sent out accordingly.
- Time management to ensure all targets and objectives and achieved.
- Prioritizing samples orders as they come in to ensure they are delivered on time.
- Liaising with suppliers for telemarking reporting and Point of Sale requests.
- Help organise team meetings.
- Previous experience in an office environment.
- Competent at using MS Office – particularly Excel.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Full clean driving licence.
- Previous experience within alcohol industry would be an advantage but not beneficial.
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Location East Midlands
Salary £22000 - £24000
Consultant Tasha Bryant
Consultant Phone 023 9285 2314
Consultant Email firstname.lastname@example.org
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.
©White Recruitment. All Rights Reserved