Exciting opportunity to join an established company with career development. One of the UK’s market leading manufacturers of pumping equipment is looking for an enthusiastic individual to join their administration team.
If you are looking for your first step into an administrative role or perhaps you have some experience but are looking for a new opportunity, this will be of interest to you.
- Processing orders for the Pumping Stations department and dealing with administration and invoicing
- Deal with Quotes & arrange Transport to ensure Pumping Stations are delivered efficiently
- Ensure that all engineers have all paperwork and parts to carry out their work
- Make sure paperwork and quotes are all on system
- Deal with customer queries and enquiries, liaising with the Service Manager as required
- Compile quotations for parts and remedial works and follow up
- Computer experience
- Customer communication skills
- Team player
- Able to manage own workload
- Salary £22.5k+
- Option of 4 day working week
- Private healthcare
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Salary £22000 - £25000
Consultant Alex Niven
Consultant Phone 02394004705
Consultant Email Alexn@wr-engineering.com
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.
©White Recruitment. All Rights Reserved