Administrator required to join an innovative and award winning manufacturer based in Dinnington, Sheffield.
As the successful Administrator you will work with the sales team to provide day to day internal customer facing contact, dealing with all forms of customer communication to make certain the voice of the customer is always heard. You will also support the sales team whilst they are in the field, enabling them to liaise with our customers effectively.
Salary – £21,000-£23,000
Standard working week 8.45 -4.45 Monday to Thursday , 8.45 to 3pm Friday
40 minute lunch break
- Receiving, logging and processing customer enquiries.
- Preparing customer quotations in a timely and professional manner.
- Advising customers on any delays.
- Following up quotations in a timely manner and logging any feed back from the customer on the QRM system.
- Responding to customer order progress requests.
- Liaise with internal departments (e.g. technical, financial, production), as appropriate.
- Entering customer orders, ensuring that they are reviewed and authorised in line with company policy, prior to verification. ( Within 24 hours of receipt)
- Communicate with the purchasing department, to gain lead time and price information to enable the customer quotation to be completed.
- From time to time communicating difficult news to customers when we have to make reappraisals of our initial delivery promise.
- Must have previous administration experience, ideally within a manufacturing or engineering environment.
- Must be proficient in using ICT equipment and systems including Microsoft Office programmes, particularly Word and Excel.
- Must have the ability to work as part of the team and under own initiative as appropriate.
- Ability to effectively communicate and work with employees and key contacts at all levels.Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.