- Answer incoming calls in a timely manner.
- Greet and record and direct visitors
- Undertake Admin duties (CRM updating/cleaning, filing & scanning)
- Franking of outgoing post
- Provide cover and undertake AD-HOC duties within department
- Computer literate
- Knowledge of the industry
- Experience in similar role
- Ability to work flexibly
- Confident personality
- Salary £19k – £24k (Pending on experience)
- 4 day week
- Auto enrolment pension.
- After a qualifying period; private health care, critical illness cover and death in service insurance
- Full training will be given for all roles
- Opportunity for progression
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.