Air Freight Coordinator
Air Export Coordinator – Colnbrook – Up to £30,000
Our client is looking for an Air Export Coordinator to join their team in Colnbrook due to organic growth as a business.
The Air Export Coordinator will be required to co-ordinate all Air freight activities.
Monday to Friday – 8:30am to 17:30pm (one hour unpaid lunch break)
- 20 days annual leave + Public holidays
- Yearly salary reviews
- Perk box
- Death in Service equal to three times your annual salary. (After completion of probation)
- After one year’s service employees are eligible to join the Private Medical Scheme (application process required).
- After one year’s service company contributions increase 9% for the Group personal Pension Plan.
- Holiday loyalty days up to a maximum of 5 days (1 per each full year of employment completed)
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure all air import/export jobs are completed correctly and in a timely manner
- Ensure all customs declaration tasks are completed correctly and in a timely manner
- Report immediately to the line manager any amendments to customs declarations
- Ensure the operational system is always used and correctly
- Assist other department as and when required by the company
- Provide support and holiday coverage for the local staff when required
- Maintain regular communications with the network and sales team
- Look and propose new efficiencies in customer workflow
- Liaise with HMRC and maintenance of customs procedures
- Ensure all reports are completed as per provided deadline
- Ensure the SOP’s are followed completely
- Look and propose new efficiencies in customer work flow
- Passing invoices from suppliers and providers within 48 hours from receipt
- Ensure Insurance is charged correctly
- Ensure insurance claims are given to the claims department immediately
- Propose and report to Line Manager; strategies related to the Air products
Skills, Experience and Competencies:
- Proven experience, gained ideally within the Freight Forwarding sector
- Knowledge and experience of Import/Export multimodal business
- Knowledge/skills required for Air Freight sales and products
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.