Air Import Coordinator
Air Import Coordinator
Mon – Fri 09:00 – 17:30 (37.5 Hrs)
£24K – £29K
An exciting opportunity has become available to join the UK’s largest independent logistics firm. My client, a Sunday Times top 250 Company, are looking to grow their air Import team within their site at Heathrow. The company employ 900 employees across 20 UK sites. Heathrow is a talented and experienced team, made up of around 20 import specialists.
My client is ideally looking for someone currently working for a freight forwarder in air import however they are willing to train the right person so experience in the industry is not entirely necessary provided the individual has the right attitude.
- Group Personal Pension Plan – 2% Employer contribution.
- 2% Employee contribution on joining.
- After 12 months, the employer contribution increases to 5%.
- 20 Days holiday increasing to 22 days after one complete year’s service, and increasing to 25 days after 5 year’s service.
- Life cover – four times annual basic salary on joining.
- Voluntary Benefit Scheme – access to scheme immediately on joining.
- Private Health-care – after two year’s service.
- Income Protection – after two year’s service.
- Introduce a Friend Bonus Scheme.
- Childcare Voucher Scheme.
- To ensure that the department offers a high standard of customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Providing appropriate, accurate information and demonstrating a professional, helpful and positive manner, taking responsibility to ensure that work passed onto others is of a high quality.
- To authorise and check quotations issued by other departments and offer advice and guidance on quotations to the operations team.
- To ensure that profits are maximised to demonstrate an understanding of customs requirements, aviation security and dangerous goods rules.
- Ensuring that all controls, formalities and procedures are implemented both pre and post shipment.
- To support any operational requirements in line with qualifications gained and training received.
If you like the sound of the company and you feel you are good fit, apply today!
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.