Air Import Coordinator
Air Import Coordinator – Ashford, Surrey – Up to £37,000
This Global freight forwarder are looking to bring on an experienced Air Import Coordinator to join their team in Ashford, Surrey.
The scope of the role is the Coordination and execution of customer orders in accordance with their requirements and/or procedures based on company’s ethics.
Up to £37,000
20 days holiday plus bank holidays
Monday to Friday – 9:00am to 5:30pm
Day to day
- Building strong customer relationships providing them full visibility on progress through proactive communication
- Start to finish process in Air Imports
- Completion of customs entries via Sequoia
- Coordination/follow up of the shipment
- Customs processes for Imports
- Documentation / administration / invoicing / filing onto digital system
- Operational troubleshooting
- Quotations upon request
- Non-conformance reporting in accordance with the KPI’s.
- Co – operation with approved subcontractors in accordance with agreed rates
- Meeting financial end of month deadlines both accruals and sales invoices
- End to end processing
- Punctual and flawless order handling and documentation
- Feedback to the customer (internal and external reporting of the shipments to the customer) by various means (mail, phone, EDI)
- Liaise with the Sales department with future sales leads
- 3 years of detailed experience of logistics and forwarding operations/regulations and documentation within the UK
- Computer literacy with Microsoft Software applications and /or other market leading software applications
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.